And Finally . . .
• Don’t worry about the end product.
• Do less so that the children do more.
• Remember that the rewards will outnumber
• Separate children into small groups when-
• Have fun!
Cooking without a Kitchen:
• measuring cups and spoons
• small, medium, and large bowls for mixing
• mixing spoon (wooden or plastic)
• spoons, forks, sharp knives, and table
knives • craft sticks
• rubber spatula
• cutting board
• serving plates
• aluminum foil, plastic wrap, and wax paper
• 9-by-13-inch cake pan
• plastic ziplock storage bags, gallon and
• electric hand mixer
• plastic ziplock freezer bags, gallon and
• cookie sheet
• can opener
• small, medium, and large food storage
containers with lids
• paper cups and clear plastic cups
• optional: apple corer, toothpicks
• rolling pin
• hand grater